Monday, September 08, 2003

What did I do this weekend?

Well... weekend started off with a game of squash/racket ball. Very funny experience, where I tried to run after every ball and my girlfriend kept telling me that I should return the ball within close range because otherwise she would get out of breath.
After that a lovely dinner at restaurant Kastanjehof restaurant Kastanjehof where we had lovely fancy dinner.
On saturday we slept very long and after that went looking for furniture in Hilversum and later bought a lovely mountain bike for my girlfriend (Snel Bike shop). And this is the one. In two weeks time we can bike fanatically :-).

In the evening we went to visit my parents and watched of course the Dutch football match. Click here for story.

On sunday we visited my sister and family and after that had a lovely meal at The Goudreinet in Kesteren. Here some pictures (1, 2).

And now back to work again.

No comments:

Feedback to Eyckenstein

Click here to send feedback.