Sunday, September 14, 2003

The weekend

And so what did we do the rest of this weekend?
First on saturday we went to MediaMarkt in Amsterdam and looked for nice huge plasma tvs.
After that Villa Arena was the one. Where we saw a lot of nice furniture and especially a lot of nice ideas.


Later that evening we went to my parents in Valburg and there we had a lot of fun with my parents and my uncle and aunt. Here on the picture Jola and my uncle Piet.

As is a tradition with our family after some beer and/or wine, it was time to play some golden oldies on the guitar.

And on sunday we had a lovely weather, we had a nice walk and later in the afternoon we played some darts in my parents'garden.

So in the end, we had a nice, relaxed weekend with drinks, furniture shops, plasma tvs, fun, music and more.

No comments:

Feedback to Eyckenstein

Click here to send feedback.