Friday, October 03, 2003

Long time since last posting

So what have you been doing Jan?

Basically, working.

Jola is on a short holiday to her parents and I have been alone this week :-(

So, what do you do when you're alone? You make plans, plans for having dinner with long time not seen friends and some time for watching some DVDs for the 3rd or 4th time.

And what happened really? Work occupied all my time? Even in the evenings, and even last night. Timing-wise, it couldn't have been better. Jola away and I work.

But after one long day of working on thursday (from 9 am to 4.30 am) I am looking forward to the weekend (where as it looks like I'm going to work). To make this company a huge success, one sometimes has to sacrifice. But in this case, I'm more than willing to do that, sleeping I can always do when I'm 75 or so.

No comments:

Feedback to Eyckenstein

Click here to send feedback.