Friday, March 03, 2006

Medical test - The Results

Well, this morning I went to the doctor again to have my final tests and the conclusion of the medical examination. Would I be able to employ myself yes or no?
No worries here, I am perfectly healthy. A little bit too much on the cholestorol side (it runs in the family) and I appear to have some problems with my right eye... SURPRISE! On paper at least I am healthy until 3 March 2009! :-)

Vanochtend dus weer naar dokter geweest om de laatste onderzoeken te ondergaan en om het resultaat van de tests te horen. Zou ik mezelf in dienst mogen blijven houden ja of nee?
Geen zorgen, ik ben volkomen gezond. Een klein beetje hoog cholesterolgehalte (familietrekje) en schijnbaar heb ik iets met mijn rechteroog.... VERRASSING! Op papier ben ik in ieder geval gezond tot 3 maart 2009! :-)

No comments:

Feedback to Eyckenstein

Click here to send feedback.