Wednesday, June 09, 2004

update marriage

So what was happening during the last couple of months?

Well a lot!
It's now officially within two months before the marriage and things are get more and more exciting.
Jola has her dress, which I haven't seen. Pictures of her dress are on the PC but I can withheld myself from looking at them.
I have two suits. One for the first day and a more casual one for the second day.
The official papers have been arranged. We got permission from the Dutch government to marry abroad and permission from the Polish government to marry in Legnica.
The invitations have been ordered and can be collected tomorrow at the post office.

So this was just a brief update and I'll promise to post more :-)

No comments:

Feedback to Eyckenstein

Click here to send feedback.